PSA21 Virtual Program
All sessions from the virtual conference were recorded and are now available to watch on-demand for up to 2 years on the 3D virtual platform.
Global Learning Objectives for PSA21
· Explore how pharmacists as medicine experts and custodians of medication safety can be used to support the safety of patients
· Develop evidence-based skills and knowledge to assist with the provision of pharmacy practice
· Provide education and support to develop pharmacists roles, remuneration and recognition
· Evaluate current public health initiatives, policy and advocacy and research
· Develop a network of colleagues and partners to maintain and extend your professional competence
PSA is currently seeking accreditation of this activity.
CPD points and competencies are subject to change pending final accreditation outcome.